Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Life as of Late

   So many incredible things have been going on in my life in the last couple of months that I don't even know where to begin, and I have a feeling that they are only going ot get better! In January Wendy and I decided to put the past where it belongs, behind us, we got together and had a playdate with all of our kids. How awesome is it that Sienna had a chance to play with both of her brothers and her sister all at the same time :-) It was a good oppurtunity for Wendy and I to get together and scope each other out. Turns out we have a lot in common and we really hit it off! I'm SO happy that we hung out, we had such a good time that we decided to keep it going and make a habit out of getting the kids together. After we hung out a couple of times we realized that we made great friends, so I'm happy to say that Wendy and I are now good friends! I can't even put into words the difference in Sienna now that we all get along so well, she's like a different child, and I'm happy that I have a new friend. Wendy and Blair are so kind and Carson and Calista are the cutest kids, Christian LOVES playing with them! Sienna turned 8 March 2nd so that meant that we had to start planning her baptism. After many late nights and long days the big day finally came, it was yesterday. Wendy, Blair, Chris and I put in so much hard work to make sure everything was just perfect and I must say the day turned out pretty amazing! We are so proud of Sienna she is turning in to quite the young lady! She had such a fun day. It was fun to see all of her family together and just to see all the love everyone has for her, she is such a lucky little girl! Christian will be 1 on the 23rd and I just can't believe it, it makes me feel like crying, I kind of wanted him to stay my little baby forever! My nephew, niece, mom, and little brother will all be here next weekend for spring break so we are going to have a house full but it is going to be so much fun and I'm SO SO excited! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures and after my much anticipated spring break with family I'll be sure to post more!

Our cute kids!
Sienna and her moms :-)
Sienna and her dads :-)

This picture is my favorite because we have come such a long way!


Kisses for our princess

I am so lucky!

Family Love!


Can't believe he's almost 1!

We're SO happy the Asay family could make it, we love them!

4 comments:

Wendy Jo said...

Blythe, I was thinking last night that I was so glad you were there to plan with me, and to be scared with me, and to laugh with me. That day wouldn't have been nearly as awesome if it hadn't been for you. I'm very grateful to have you as a friend, and I'm so, so blessed that Chris married you. Sienna couldn't have gotten a better other mom!

Brandy said...

I'm so happy you guys have a good relationship now and can be friends. I know it's made life easier for all of you. I can't believe Christian will be 1 and Carolyn is just a few weeks away from 4!! She's helping pick out her birthday outfit now! It's so surreal. Our little family has come a ling way too. We miss you guys and wish you could be here for carolyns birthday. XOXO

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures!! I am really happy for all of you, being a parent is hard enough, it's great that you guys have a support system for each other now! Sienna looks so happy in all of these!
Love Ya!
Amanda

Karen said...

I'm glad things are coming together for you Sweetie.That's what it's all about, getting along. Just wish everyone could do that. That would be too easy wouldn't it. LOL So glad Sienna's baptism went so well, sure wish I could have been there. Hate living so far away. Can't believe the little terd is gonna be a year old this Month.Can't wait to see all of you!!! I miss you sooooooo much!!!!