Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day

Chris the kids and I had a wonderful Valentine's I never really cared to much for the day until I met Chris. This year we celebrated by going out to dinner (thanks SO much Wendy and Blair for watching the kids!) and then just spending the rest of the evening in with our kids. Chris surprised me by giving me a necklace, what made it so special is that it was almost exactly the same necklace that he had given to me for my birthday (remember the necklace from my previous post :-)) but it was stolen from me about a year ago and I've been bummed out since! I had NO idea that was going to be my Valentine surprise, my husband is SO SO thoughtful, I love him and I love when we get a whole day dedicated to celebrating our love for each other. Grandma Gail brought Sienna, Christian, Chris and I some Valentine's goodies and got the kids some helium balloons, Chris and I had a BLAST rubbing the balloon on Christian's head and watching it stick to his head as he turned from left to right trying to figure it out. He is so much fun to pick on! Today I showed Sienna and she got a good 30 minutes of laughing out of it. I love her little laugh, it's so contagious! I hope everyone else had a fantastic LOVE day as well!



0 comments: