Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Busy week and weeks to come

So, I am almost to the end of my first trimester! This is my last week, Chris and I could not be happier. We are leaving this Friday to go pick up Si we have been without her for a little over a month now and I must say that I am a little irritated that her mom is already trying to dictate and control our time with her but that has been such a constant in my life I should be used to it. I went and spent the weekend with my mom and I had such a nice relaxing time! She taught me how to crochet and I am making our baby its first blanket, we'll just have to wait and see if it looks like one?!?!?! My mom is so amazing with a crochet needle she makes Sienna all these adorable stuffed animals, and Si just loves them and her grandma Karen. The drive from Tacoma to Ione was an exhausting one though especially when I had to stop and pee every 10 minutes, it made for a VERY long 5 hour drive, atleast I was by myself though so there was no one to complain. I stopped in Plymouth to visit one of my best friends but I still can't bring myself to go out to where we scattered my dad's ashes 3 and a half years ago. I get so much anxiety and so sad just driving to Plymouth so I am scared to see what kind of emotions I will go through when I actually make it there. I think I will go with Chris that might make it a bit easier. I just miss my dad SO much! People always say that when you lose someone you love it takes time to get over it but I don't think that is true, the pain is still as fresh today as it was the day he died the only difference is that I have learned to live through the pain. I just wish he was around to see all of the amazing accomplishments I have made in the past three years. I'd like to think I'd have made him proud...



0 comments: