Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Sweetest Thing

   I love going back and reading through my blog just to see how far I've come as a person. My first couple of blog posts were about my family and myself and about how I couldn't wait to have a baby. Can you believe 10 months ago today Christian was born! He is growing into this amazing little boy that I love and cherish so much. He's learning cause and reaction, he bites me and thinks it's hilarious when I say "ouch". He loves to play pee-a-boo. Sienna will get on her hands and knees and they'll play a fun little game of crawl and chase. One of his favorite things to do is throw anything on the ground and watch as daddy, sissy, or I bend down to pick it up for him. He drinks from a sippy and LOVES to feed himself crackers and noodles. He likes to stand in the middle of the room clap his hands and dance. He has these huge dimples and no matter how frustrated he makes me, all he has to do is turn them on and I cave (which is going to be BAD when he gets older). He is such a momma's boy but day by day daddy is getting closer to taking the title. He's just starting to get to this fun age where I can take him to the mall or library and he'll play (where as before he just slept and ate). He's getting SO close to walking I give him a week or 2 before he's full on walking. I can't believe in just 2 months that he is going to be a year old! It seems like this year has just flown! I remember the day I found out I was pregnant and that 37 weeks seemed like the longest 37 weeks of my entire life but now that he's actually here it's crazy how quickly time is flying! Chris and I plan to have another baby here pretty soon, we want our kids to be close in age, ideally Christian will be 2 by the time we have another baby. I would like to be pregnant no later than September hopefully my next pregnancy goes as smoothly as my last, and I PRAY we have a girl :-) I love my children so much, and I feel so lucky that the Lord has blessed me with such an amazing family!







0 comments: