Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goodbye 2010

 I was seriously pretty sad to see 2010 come to an end! There were so many things that made this year spectacular, if 2011 is anything like it we are in for a great surprise. I want to list all the things that happened in 2010 that made it so wonderful, so here I go in order :-)
                I got to ring in the new year with my big brother and his wife in Vegas
We came back from Washington and got Sienna back!
In February we moved into our new house that I love!
Sienna helped paint her own room
Abby had her puppies and they were so cute!
In March Sienna turned 7!
Brandon came to Utah and I was like 34 weeks pregnant
I had my baby shower
I finally put together Christian's nursery

Surprise surprise! I went into labor 3 weeks early
My most favorite day of 2010 March 23rd Christian was born!

Sienna held her brother for the first time
In April we took Christian to Idaho so he could meet his cousins and most of my family
In May we I got to spend my first Mother's Day with my darling little son
Sienna started her first year of softball
My niece McKenna was born and we drove to Vegas to meet her
We went to Idaho in June and got to be with all of my family to scatter my grandpa's ashes
In July Sienna and Christian got to spend their first 4th of July together
Christian's first day at the park with big sister
We had Christian's blessing
My 2 best friends drove up from Washington to spend time with us and to meet Christian
In August we drove to Washington and got to have a family day with Chris
Christian met Nana for the first time
I got to spend some time with my best friends again
Christian got to meet grandma and grandpa Mings
We got to spend more time with grandma Karen, McKenna, Kaeden, Amara, Uncle Jeremy and aunt Charlie


In October we had our first Halloween together

In November I took Sienna to see Disney on Ice for the first time
Christian saw the snow for the first time

We got to spend Thanksgiving with Charlie, McKenna, and our family
In December we got to decorate for Christmas
We went to Christmas village with my best friend to see all of the lights
We went to the South Hills in Idaho with my cousins and got to see more beautiful lights and meet the awesome camel
We got to watch the kids open their presents from their dad who is in Afghanistan
We got a new kitten
My brother came up for his 21st birthday
We went to my best friend Natasha's fancy birthday party
This one was a Christmas to remember!
Goodbye 2010 hope 2011 can be as memorable

1 comments:

Karen said...

That was awesome sweetie. I loved it!!!!And I love you.Hope each day through the year gets even better for you and your family!!