Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Christian

Can you believe on Saturday you are going to be 7 months old?!?!?! I can't.... Time is flying by so fast and it makes me sad, feels like just yesterday I was bundling you up tight to bring you home from the hospital. You weigh 19 pounds and you're 26 inches long, such a big boy! Some things you love are, taking trips to Idaho to see family, spending time with grandparents, your big sister, Abby (the dog), eating (just about everything you can get your hands on, but mostly sweets), mommy rocking you to sleep, and everything that has to do with your daddy (he fascinates you so much). You are such an easy baby, you sleep through the night, and usually only cry when you're sleepy or hungry. I hope Sienna and you are as close when you get older as you are now, she just adores you and you her. You're seriously always smiling and I love nothing more than to make you laugh! There is not a single night that I don't thank God for blessing me with you! I love you my precious baby boy!!!



0 comments: