Sunday, July 25, 2010

BFFs in Utah!

My two best friends Jessie and Amanda came down for the week, we had SO much fun! Amanda brought her daughter Hailey, Sienna and Hailey were the best of friends for the week.
We have been best friends for 12 years and I'd say we look as good as the day we met!

I have been through so much with these girls, words cannot describe how much they mean to me! I'm so happy they got to come down and meet Christian. We even discovered that Jessie has baby whispering skills

I can't wait to see them in 10 more days! I am taking Christian to Washington to see his nana for the first time and I will get to see them again. I am really nervous to take my 4 month old on a 3 week vacation but I can't wait for my nana to meet him and to see my mom, brother and friends! Wish me luck and I'll be posting pictures!

0 comments: