Friday, July 9, 2010

The 3rd and 4th of July

We had such an amazing day on Saturday we got to spend so much time as a family and we had a couple firsts for Christian!

Like his first ride on a fourwheeler with daddy! I have to admit I was a nervous wreck, he seemed to like it okay though. I hope I have a camera handy for all the fun things Chris gets to experience with Christian.

We spent the evening in Morgan at Chris's parents and Sienna had a blast she loves her grandma Gail and grandpa Frank SO much! It was her first 4th of July with her little brother!

I love his red white and blue outfit he looked like a little hillbilly!


We went to the football field to watch the fire works and it was FREEZING!

We were cuddling so we could keep warm before the show

I was pretty nervous that the sound from the firework show was going to freak Christian out, but as soon as the show started he was amazed!

We had such a good time, I am so glad that we have such beautiful children to celebrate the holidays with!

I am SO proud of my brother and husband who continue to serve our country so we can be free and enjoy this holiday!

0 comments: