Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Special Delivery!



Christian Douglas decided to grace our presents 3 weeks early! He was born at 3:21 pm on March 23rd, he weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces and was 19 inches long. I can't believe he is 2 weeks already! Sienna is an amazing big sister to him she loves to help out. She loves giving him kisses, fixing his hair into a mohawk and laughing at the million funny faces he makes a day :-) Chris is a proud daddy he has been amazing at helping out and I am so happy he finally has a little boy! My mom came the first week to help out and boy did she ever! I was so scared that when she left I wouldn't be able to keep up but I am managing. Christian is so adorable in every way imaginable I love just watching him sleep. He doesn't let me get to much sleep though, he wakes up about every 2 hours at night to eat and then sleeps really well during the day, needless to say I am learning to function off of about 4 hours of sleep a day :-) Everyone says that he looks just like Chris but I think the older he's getting the more he's looking like me, I'll let you be the judge. Either way, Chris and I make some pretty cute kids :-)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures of You, Chris, Sienna & Christian say it all!!! When I looked at them, I could see how much love is emminating from all of you. I agree that you guy's were truly Blessed!!!! My love to all of you and I hope to see you guy's again soon. Love Aunt Janet